A new bugfix release, which eliminates common crashes and problems.
Note: Save files from previous versions will probably not be identified automatically, and might not work correctly with this release. If you really want to migrate your save file, find the Löve save directory on your computer, and rename the directory to "a-village-in-the-sky".
- The last used profile will no longer be forgotten in case the game crashes. The "Resume" button will be available in the main menu.
- The villagers no longer take the resource they're carrying with them to the spirit realm when they die.
- Fixed a crash when the water broke for a pregnant woman working as a builder, but carrying resources for something else.
- Runestones unintentionally spawned too close to each other.
- The chance for pregnancy has been increased. Villagers can now have twins, triplets, quadruplets, and even quintuplets.
- Annoying trees can no longer spawn on grass tiles.
- The wrong icon was used next to the children count in the resource bar.
- The version of the game is visible on the main menu screen.
- Zooming will no longer fling the camera in a random direction.
- Fixed a potential rounding error that could cause a crash.
- Fixed a crash caused by the app losing focus twice in a row.
Get A Village in the Sky
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.